We are in a shopping center that shares a parking lot with many other shops. If you are attending an event at our store, or plan on being at the shop for more than an hour, please park in 3rd row of parking or further back. This is especially important for weekends! By doing so, it’ll help our neighbors’ customers get their shopping done more easily, and our neighbors will appreciate it!
Merchandise Returns and Exchanges
If you have an item that is missing pieces or is otherwise defective, we suggest you contact the publisher of the game to provide the parts to fix the issue. The vast majority of the publishers we deal with have excellent customer service, and this is the most efficient method of getting the problem fixed. That said, we will still happily return or exchange most items if you would prefer to do so.
The following items are not eligible for return or refund:
- Collectible games (opened or sealed). This includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Magic: the Gathering
- Pokemon TCG
- D&D and Pathfinder Miniatures
- Food and drink
- Event registration fees
- Used secondhand items
- Clearance items
- Items that are discounted for damage at the point of purchase (“As Is”)
Everything else is eligible for exchange or refund within 30 days of the original purchase (60 days if the item was purchased between November 15th and December 24th).
To return or exchange an item:
- the item must be completely intact and in the original shrink wrap, if any (defective items are exempt from this).
- you must provide government-issued, photo ID and the original sales receipt.
- if the item was paid for with a credit/debit card, and you desire a refund, that card must be presented.
Refunds will be provided in the method originally used to pay for the item (credit card, gift card, cash, etc.) In the event that original credit/debit card cannot be provided, the refund will be provided in the form of a Games and Stuff gift card. Note that, for cash refunds of $50 or more, we reserve the right to issue the refund in the form of a company check.
Games and Stuff reserves the right to change this policy at any time and without notice.